- Are you miserable with your life?
- Do you wake up feeling helpless and hopeless?
- Do you feel fatigued most of the time?
- Do you have a sense that something is wrong in your relationship, but you can't put your finger on exactly what the problem is?
- Is your financial life in shambles?
- Have you been suffering from physical ailments recently? Like irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, and over-all aches and pains?
- Do you find that you are asking yourself if you drink or use other drugs too much?
- Are other people telling you that your use is getting out of control?
- Would you say that your are not suicidal but wouldn't mind if your life just ended in some way?
- Are you irritable and angry?
- Do you see life as something that you just wish you didn't have to endure?
- Is it hard for you to remember a time in your life that you felt safe, happy and secure?
- Was your childhood traumatic?
- Do you feel like life has been an endless amount of problems and work without any reward?
NOWCOVERY may be the answer for you. For most of us, getting sober isn't enough. Once the substance is gone from our lives we have a hole in our lives that needs to be filled. NOWcovery is the answer when there isn't much that you want to REcover.
Through meditation, mindfulness, a relationship with your creator, and self inventories you will become so much more conscious of what you can and cannot control. You will learn to make decisions and take action based upon what outcomes you hope to have. . You CAN change how you think, feel and act. Goal setting and reaching those goals become much easier as you build your sense of self-esteem and self-efficacy.
Please call me or email me for a discussion on what NOWCOVERY is and how it could work for you. Of course this session is free of charge.